We are looking for a Junior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant.
Area of Responsibility:
- Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies; understands and applies relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects.
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
- Guides the project through the development and implementation phase to handle solution oriented topics.
- Demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges.
- Demonstrates growing knowledge base regarding current issues and trends, key drivers, and their impacts in relevant industries and Microsoft technologies.
- Demonstrates ability to manage engagement work and allocate resources appropriately under time, quality and budget constraints.
- Works collaboratively with the team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property.
- At least Bachelors Degree holder, background in the Professional Services/Technology Consulting industry is preferred
- Proven at least 1 year experience in full-cycle implementation and Post Go-Live support of MS Dynamics NAVISION 2016, 2017, 2018, and/or Business Central preferably.
- Knowledge of accounting trade & inventory modules of BC / NAV
- Can converse in Business English (oral and written)
- Planning skills and ability to work under minimal supervision, multi-task, and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand business problems, model data and processes, plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing and conduct workshops and training sessions
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think abstractly
- Team player with strong communication skills and customer focus
- Clear and effective communications
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Functional / Technical Skills
- Knowledge and experience in overall Business Central development not just Navision is preferred
- Basic knowledge in Business Central reporting (RDL, RDLC)
- Basic knowledge in connecting services/endpoints (oAth 2.0, REST)
- Knowledge in the area of accounting
- Experience in using AzureDevOps/code management via GIT is preferred
- Experience in Basic Dynamics CRM is preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying